Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to complement our robotics heavy engineering team. This individual will design and implement user interfaces for developing and operating advanced robotic control systems.
We value and foster a collaborative environment where engineers build groundbreaking software that makes industrial robots capable of responding to the process and product variation that today require human intervention. Symbio’s customers are the largest global automotive manufacturers in the world.
- Design and implement user interfaces for developing and operating advanced robotic control systems.
- Create and maintain user interfaces for customer applications.
- Define and implement best practices for front end development.
- Partner with the creative team to design and implement a common look and feel across all Symbio user interfaces.
- Design and implement responsive data visualizations of robot operation using D3.
- Work with DevOps to create front end development infrastructure.
- Validate, maintain, and extend microservice APIs using Python.
- Demonstrate software engineering leadership through code quality, test rigor, documentation, and code review.
- React (Hooks, Redux)
- UI Frameworks (Bootstrap, Material)
- HTML / CSS
- Creating shared libraries.
- Docker / Docker Compose
- Best practices for writing containerized applications.
- Shell scripting (Bash or Zsh)
- Capable of self-administering a development machine.
- Software Engineering
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design patterns and best practices.
- Experience with at least one continuous integration system (Jenkins, Travis, GitLab, CircleCI, TeamCity, Bamboo).
- Hands-on experience working on an Agile team.
- Delivering installed software (vs. cloud only).
Software Engineering Manager
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (preferred, but not a deal breaker).
- Minimum 5 years of full stack software experience using a variety of the technologies listed above.
Automation enables the best of human-machine collaboration. Symbio Robotics has gathered a team of innovators with the broad range of backgrounds necessary to endow industrial robotics with artificial intelligence. With the promise of quality, reliability, and efficiency, we deliver production solutions powering the next generation of industrial automation to global automotive OEMs and tier 1 suppliers.
Symbio Robotics is dedicated to building a diverse team that is as complex and creative as the solutions we engineer for industrial automation applications. We are actively committed to engaging all voices and experiences in building the future of automation