Symbio Robotics is seeking an experienced sales executive to join our growing company’s leadership team. In this role, you are responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that drive revenue for the company, and monitoring and reporting on sales goals, adjusting tactics as needed to reach them. The VP of Sales will also work closely with other executives to drive strategic direction and resource allocation for the company.
Symbio's customers are automotive OEMs and tier 1 and 2 suppliers. Our customers include three of the world's largest automotive manufacturers.
- Grow direct sales to a $10M annual run rate by Q1 2022
- Recruit, train & manage sales team to support that growth
- Optimize the sales process and tactics
- Define down market strategy
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement – possibly more important than the first item on this list
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales target
- Work closely with the marketing & customer success teams to deliver successful support, channel and partner programs
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
- Proven success in all aspects of sales leadership
- Experience meeting or exceeding targets, with a strong preference for developing new markets or introducing new technologies
- Successful experience building a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan
- Successful experience managing sales reps and aligning behavior with performance expectations
- BS/BA or advanced degree preferred
- Willingness to travel extensively
Midwest Region or Emeryville, California headquarters, United States
Symbio Robotics builds software that makes industrial robots more capable and easier to use at scale. Using machine learning, edge computing and computer vision we provide robots on the manufacturing floor with the brains to be easier to commission, more versatile and robust. Today our customers are global automotive manufacturers and tier 1 suppliers. As we grow, we will enter new vertical markets such as electronics manufacturing and more.
Symbio Robotics is dedicated to building a diverse team that is as complex and creative as the solutions we engineer for industrial automation applications. We are actively committed to engaging all voices and experiences in building the future of automation.