Technical Program Manager
As a Technical Program Manager, you’ll manage all aspects of delivery of Symbio’s automation solutions to assigned accounts, who are partnering with Symbio to shape the future of manufacturing.
The ideal candidate is an experienced program manager, who has delivered mission critical software systems in a complex operational environment. You love learning the customer's business challenges and figuring out a long term roadmap, setting context for your projects. In addition, you are passionate about the potential for Robotics Automation to transform manufacturing. You are not just an executor - you are a builder who focuses on customer needs and satisfaction to ultimately strengthen business relationships.
Your Day to Day
You will manage the deployment of Symbio software, which controls robots on the factory floor.
You will partner with sales in growing Symbio’s footprint in an account by pursuing new opportunities. You will provide subject matter expertise, conduct discovery sessions and coordinate with internal engineering teams.
You will lead a cross-functional application team within a matrix organization, spanning software development, hardware, controls, training and product documentation.
You will interact with senior management within your customer’s organization to discuss project status as well as pursue future opportunities.
You will use your project experience to think about ways to scale Symbio’s Product and Customer delivery. You will build strategic relationships across Symbio’s internal teams to execute Symbio’s vision for the future of manufacturing.
Flexibility and willingness to travel up to 30%-50% to meet at customer sites.
Director of Customer Success
- Experience executing software programs in a multi-disciplinary environment that includes interfacing with hardware components in lab and production settings.
- Experience presenting and communicating with senior management in large enterprises as well as influencing different internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects for different customers with their competing priorities
- Experience influencing and negotiating with customers, partners and internal stakeholders to resolve complex technical and business challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Mechanical, EE, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Controls Engineering)
- 5+ years of experience as a engineer or related technical role
- 3+ years experience in customer facing project management and/or program management
- Knowledge of automation applications, controls applications, robotic applications, and/or machine vision.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and automation in the Final Assembly or Transmission Assembly within the Automotive Industry.
- Exposure to enterprise software / Linux OS / client-server software (localized applications not just web-based applications)
- Exposure to mission critical project or program management
Symbio Robotics builds software that make industrial robots capable of responding to the process and product variation that today require human intervention. Using machine learning, edge computing and computer vision we provide robots with the brains to be easier to commission, more versatile and robust. Today our customers are global automotive OEMs and tier 1 suppliers. As we grow, we will add additional manufacturing markets such as Electronics and others.
Symbio Robotics is dedicated to building a diverse team that is as complex and creative as the solutions we engineer for industrial automation applications. We are actively committed to engaging all voices and experiences in building the future of automation.