Sales Executive, Detroit
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Executive based in the Detroit region. The successful individual will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
You will develop sales strategies & action plans to generate revenue from automotive customers. You will meet or exceed annual targets, build relationships and understand customer trends.
This is a Player-Coach role, where you’ll carry your own quote and, over time, hire and manage a small sales team.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Management of the entire sales cycle from lead generation to contract signature with the clear goal of exceeding the sales quota.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to most effectively meet our sales objectives.
- Independent lead generation and close cooperation with lead generation teams in marketing and business development.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
- Reporting and forecasting to the CEO and other customer-facing teams.
- Act as a Player-Coach by carrying your own quota, and over time, hiring & managing a small sales team.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets, with a strong preference for developing new markets or introducing new technologies
- Extensive network in automotive and/or tier 1 suppliers
- Able to establish technical credibility with customers.
- Able to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Willingness to travel extensively
Symbio Robotics builds software that makes industrial robots more capable and easier to use at scale. Using machine learning, edge computing and computer vision we provide robots on the manufacturing floor with the brains to be easier to commission, more versatile and robust. Today our customers are global automotive manufacturers and tier 1 suppliers. As we grow, we will enter new vertical markets such as electronics manufacturing and more.
Symbio Robotics is dedicated to building a diverse team that is as complex and creative as the solutions we engineer for industrial automation applications. We are actively committed to engaging all voices and experiences in building the future of automation.